The Joker Bom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come one come all! To the greatest carnival of imagination! Welcome to The Joker Bom!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most recent series you watched/read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taquito
Admin
Taquito

Most recent series you watched/read! Empty
PostSubject: Most recent series you watched/read!   Most recent series you watched/read! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:11 pm

I started this on The Savages a while ago and it seemed like a pretty good idea.

So, share with us the latest series you have watched and/or read!
Give us a brief description, what you thought of, how you'd rate it, worth the watch, if you'd recommend it, or whatever else you want.

You don't have to do all of these (or any if you don't want to) they're just for suggestions!

I'll start! Most recent series I've finished watching was... Kuuchuu Buranko.
It recently aired in Japan and was, to say the least, very trippy. The whole thing is brightly colored and filled with insanity. The plot focuses around a psychiatrist and his various patients (usually with some various, intense form of OCD) along with their treatments. Each of the 13 episodes revolves around a different patient.

Highly recommended for those who like a "wtf is this" kind of anime.
Picture:
Most recent series you watched/read! Kuuchuu_Buranko
The whole city looks like this. Its amazing. B)
Back to top Go down
Mandar

Mandar

Most recent series you watched/read! Empty
PostSubject: Peach Girl   Most recent series you watched/read! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:59 pm

I just re watched Peach Girl. Id like to read the manga since I find that animes tend to butcher the comics...

Its a love triangle with a fourth caniving member trying to ruin everything. If you like exagerated high school drama, this series is for you.

I find it entertaining.
Back to top Go down

Most recent series you watched/read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Joker Bom :: Hobbies :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: